Brain Teaser 4July 27, 2017
India’s Military StrengthSeptember 14, 2017
“Don’t complain about yesterday. Make a better tomorrow by making the most of today.”
SSC or 10th Board exam is undoubtedly one of the most relevant standards of formal education. This examination is a career shaper, a game changer. Board exams are not difficult but different from school exams for:
- One examination decides your result and
- For the first time you cover the entire syllabus in one go; there is no semester system.
Obviously, you need to tackle it differently.
Some help/guidelines to ease your stress:
- Study regularly. Establish a schedule. Your study time should be regular and not erratic. Your body clock gets adjusted and helps you to retain fast.
- Find a quiet corner to study:
- Study at a regular allotted place
- Sit upright and study.
- Beds are better avoided, they are meant for sleeping.
- Thorough knowledge of syllabus :
- Read the chapters well, preferably aloud.
- Break your reading into smaller chunks.
- Underline or highlight the important lines/words.
- Make brief notes. Write in points. It would help you to revise precisely.
- Acquaint yourself with the format of the question paper.
- Don’t burn the midnight oil. Studying until late night should be avoided.
- Have a healthy diet. Have small amount of food a number of times in a day. Overeating decreases the grasping power and you would feel lethargic.
- Study so well that you can retain the subject matter until march.